Terms and Conditions
By using this web site and choosing Mini-hotel Katyusha GH for your stay, you are accepting all the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to each and all of these terms and conditions please do not use the Web site.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change and or modify portions of these terms at any time without notice and, unless otherwise indicated, such changes will become effective immediately; therefore, please check these terms periodically for changes.
Rates and Availability supplied on the website are official rates and availability at Mini-hotel ‘Katyusha’ valid for Internet bookings only.
The rates you find on the website are guaranteed only if the booking is processed. Mini-hotel Katyusha GH reserves a right to charge a Rack Rate if you arrive without a pre-booking.
All Rooms and Services on the Web site are provided on the terms of 100% pre-payment unless stated otherwise. A room or any additional services are not guaranteed without pre-payment. If you fail to support your request with payment within 24 hours, Mini-hotel Katyusha GH reserves a right to re-sell it.
All Rooms sold through the Web Site offer Special Low NET Rates, and therefore are Non-Refundable. Please ensure you have a travel insurance to cover any costs in case of force major.
All rooms bookings made at the reception are subject to rack rates. Any amendments and/or cancellations should be proceeded in written. If cancelled/modified less than 3 days before the check out, no refund can be organised.
All cancellations of confirmed services if refundable incur a service fee of 7% from the total amount to cover bank charges. The refund is proceeded within 21 business days from the moment the booking has been confirmed.
All amendments are a subject to a service charge of up to 7% of the total amount.
It is your responsibility to ensure the stay dates, personal details, contact details and number of guests, including children, is specified correctly. If inaccurate information is provided, Mini-hotel Katyusha GH reserves a right to deny you in accommodation with no refund.
OOO ‘Katyusha’ is happy to provide visa support documents to its guests for the dates of their stay. In acting as your agent OOO ‘Katyusha’s responsibilities are to provide correctly submitted Tourist Voucher and Visa Invitation within 2 business days from the moment the payment for the service has been received.
OOO ‘Katyusha’ cannot, and does not, guarantee the provision of a visa. OOO ‘Katyusha’ cannot influence the relevant Consulate one way or another in whether or not to grant a visa.
OOO ‘Katyusha’ will rely entirely upon information as supplied by you, and its accuracy or otherwise. OOO ‘Katyusha’ cannot and will not check any personal information supplied by you.
It can take a minimum of 4–6 weeks to obtain a visa from Russia, the Ukraine or Belarus. It is your responsibility to ensure that you leave sufficient time for an application for a visa.
All Visa services are Non Refundable.
Delivery Services if required are the responsibility of the Courier company, and OOO ‘Katyusha’ cannot guarantee any delivery or the time in which it will arrive.
By choosing Mini-hotel Katyusha GH for your stay, you are accepting all the terms and conditions set forth below. If you don’t follow any of the terms below, Mini-hotel Katyusha GH reserves a right to refuse you in accommodation with no refund.
1. The credit card holder who secured the booking should be present at the check in and provide a credit card used for security reasons.
2. All guests staying at the Mini-hotel should present ID documents (national passport) at check in to get keys from their room. Any guests failing to provide the documents will be rejected in accommodation with no refund.
3. All foreign citizens with no exception to CIS countries will be asked to register upon arrival. Registration is not included in the room price, and costs 250rub per person. If you refuse to pay registration fee Mini-hotel ‘Katyusha’ reserves a right to refuse you in accommodation with no refund.
4. Children 7-years-old or younger are welcome to stay in the room free of charge if using existing bedding. Please ensure you have documents to prove child’s age otherwise Mini-hotel reserves a right to charge an extra person rate of 1200rub/night. For all older children an extra bed should be requested in advance. Maximum extra beds in the room: 1.
ATTENTION! Not all rooms can fit an extra bed. Unfortunately we won’t be able to provide either it or a cot if not pre-booked.
5. Standard check in time at the Mini-hotel is 14.00. Check out time is 12.00. You’re free to leave your luggage prior check in (but not earlier than 9.30am), and after check out time (but not later than 21.00) at the reception area with no extra payment. If you refuse to leave your room at a check out time, Mini-hotel Katyusha GH reserves a right to charge you a late check out fee.
6. Early check in if available is possible between 7.00am and 13.59am. The price is 50% from the Rack Rate.
7. Late check out if available is possible between 12.01pm and 23.30pm. The price is 50% from the Rack Rate.
8. Reception operates 9.00 am – 22.00. Please ensure you book all additional services you might require within this period.
9. Please keep quiet between 23.00 and 09.00 on the territory of the Mini-hotel and nearby.
10. It’s strictly prohibited to have guests in the rooms between 22.00 and 09.00. The fee is equal to the night’s cost at the Rack Rate.
11. All guests are welcome to use a fridge in the public area. However, please make sure you put your food in a bag with a room number and check in/out dates or last name on it. The fridge is cleaned twice a week – on Monday and Thursday. Please note that any food without a bag and room number will be thrown away.
12. Please don’t take any items of the public use (kettle, filter, etc.) in your room.
13. Please don’t forget to return the hairdryer and iron as soon as possible.
14. It’s strictly prohibited to spoil the property of the Mini-hotel. Any damage made will be included in your bill.
15. Our Mini-hotel is strictly non-smoking. If we find ash or stubs in your room it will be considered breaking this rule as well as openly smoking. Both include a fee of 4000 Rub.
By following these simple rules we ensure your stay is not only pleasant, but also secure.